Our Slim LED Trough Lights Are Perfect For Lighting:
– Shop & Retail signage
– Bar & Pub sign boards
– Restaurant & Takeaway signs
– Hotel and B&B signage
– Office and Commercial signage
– All outdoor and external wall signage (fully waterproof)
– Looking to illuminate a Double-Sided Sign? We also have Double-Sided LED Sign Lights
Signage Lighting Key Information
- Specifically created to illuminate outdoor signs
- Fully IP-rated (waterproof) case and components for outdoor use
- 5 year parts warranty on all components and seals
- 1650 Lumens per metre light output
- 14.4w per metre power consumption
- Brackets and spring clips included
- Integral AC to DC driver – wire straight to mains power
- Made to order based on your specification
- 2 working days delivery for Black & White finishes
- 4 working days delivery for Colour Finishes
- Choice of Cool White (6000K) or Warm White (3000K) light output
All of our trough lights come with free delivery to UK Mainland. Black and White units take 2 working days, all other colours can take up to 4-5. To find out when your light will be delivered if you order now please check our delivery page. If you want it delivered on a specific later day please just state which day in the comments box when checking out (we can only deliver weekdays).
Trough Light Brackets
We will be sure to include the correct number of brackets for the length of trough lighting you order.
You need to choose whether you require 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm or 500mm brackets. This is determined by the height of your sign (from the top of the sign to the bottom) as the taller your sign, the longer the length of brackets required.
- 50mm brackets let you illuminate a sign up to 400mm tall
- 100mm brackets let you illuminate a sign up to 800mm tall
- 200mm brackets illuminate a sign up to 1200mm tall
- 300mm brackets = 1600mm tall
- 400mm = 2000mm
- 500mm = 2400mm
Length of LED Sign Lighting
We can supply our sign lights in any length you need. The physical maximum length for a single piece is 6000mm but if you need longer than this we can supply them in two or more pieces that simply connect together using IP68 waterproof connectors (see images 6,7 and 8). This allows us to daisychain units to give a seamless run without any detrimental effect to the light output.
We recommend ordering a light the same length as the sign you wish to illuminate.
Colour of your Sign Light
The colour of your sign light refers to the casing, end caps and brackets of your light. This is powdercoated to be extremely durable.
We always have black and white finished cases ready as these are our most popular finishes so we can produce these the quickest.
We sometimes have red, blue and silver ready. If not we have to powdercoat them, that is why it’s a lightly longer lead time.
With a Bespoke RAL we always have to powdercoat to order, this is why there is always a longer lead time.
When ordering a Bespoke RAL enter your RAL code in the box that appears when you select ‘Bespoke RAL’ from the dropdown box. We carry most powders but on the off-chance we don’t have yours we’ll be in touch ASAP to see if another similar colour will do or look at a cost for ordering it in for you.
For powdercoating we can only work with RAL codes. We can’t use HEX, RGB, CMYK, Pantone, Dulux paint codes or vague descriptions e.g dark green.
Light Output – Cool White or Warm White
The light output is the colour of light emitted by the LEDs. Cool White is the whiter looking light, more light daylight. Warm White is the more yellowy, cosy light. Most of the lights we supply are in Cool White. However we do still sell a lot of Warm White units, these tend to be for cosier setting such as Country pubs and B&Bs.
A photocell is a little light-sensitive switch which we can install onto the end of your trough light. It acts as a dusk ’til dawn switch, automatically turning your light on at dusk and off at a dawn. If you are ordering two or more lights and want the same functionality you may prefer for your Electrician to wire all your lights into a single external photocell, instead of each light running off their own.